Giveaway Over. Congratulations miraclesteach970 and soonermom2010, you each one a copy!! Comments are now closed.
Here are some great Holiday Tips and Tricks to help you get through the Holidays with Office!
Top 10 Holiday Tips & Tricks Using Microsoft Office
- Save kitchen counter space. Download this free OneNote 2010 recipe notebook and digitally catalog all your favorite recipes in one place.
- Never lose another family recipe. Share your OneNote 2010 recipe notebook with family and friends, and collect other favorites using the Office Web Apps on SkyDrive.
- Keep track and stay in the black. Download this free Excel 2010 spreadsheet and see wish lists alongside your gift spending budget.
- Avoid impulse purchases. Stay focused by accessing your budget spreadsheet on the go with Excel Mobile on your Windows Phone.
- Dress up dinner. Download and customize this free Word 2010 menu . This simple, yet classy detail will add personal touch to any holiday meal with family and friends.
- Image is everything. Use photo editing tools in Word 2010 to customize your own holiday newsletters, greeting cards or party invites using templates from Office.com.
- Don't sweat your penmanship. Use Office 2010 to convert addresses into unique holiday mailing labels and mail newsletters, greeting cards or party invites in a snap.
- Show off the holidays. Put all your holiday photos in PowerPoint 2010 to create a collage of memories, and share with loved ones via the Broadcast Slide Show feature.
- Don't let your gift get lost in the shuffle. Download and customize your very own gift tags from Office.com.
- Blog a gift guide. Create and embed your very own PowerPoint 2010 gift guide slide show into a blog to give your readers a taste of what's hot this season.
For a chance to win simply leave a comment here with the words Mac or PC in the comment along with an email address or your twitter handle so I can contact you if you win. For a second chance to win, tweet about the giveaway or mention it on your Facebook wall. Then leave a second comment here saying you did so. That's it!!
Winners will be chosen Sunday, Dec 18th. Good luck!!