One lucky winner will receive a 10 oz and a 20 oz Ultra Palmolive Antibacterial Dish Liquid, as well as Cat Cora's Classics With a Twist Cookbook, perfect for the everyday cook!
And here are some great tips from Cat Cora:
Chef Cat Cora’s
Cooking Preparation Tips
- When thawing frozen meat and seafood, don’t leave it out. Put it on a plate and cover with plastic wrap. Make sure to keep it in the refrigerator.
- Use a glass cutting board when slicing raw meats and vegetables. The surfaces of plastic and wood cutting boards can be cut by knives during food preparation, and bacteria can hid in these porous areas.
- If you have a favorite knife, wash it every time you want to cut something new to avoid passing bacteria from one item to another.
- Clean as you go, washing knives, cutting boards, dishes and prep tools after each use with a dish liquid like Ultra Palmolive Antibacterial Dish Liquid – the only dish liquid approved to kill 99.9 percent of Salmonella, E. coli and Staph. Cleaning while you cook will help reduce the risk of transferring bacteria to other surfaces or ingredients.
- Make sure to clean your sink, including the faucet, after rinsing fresh vegetables or washing dishes and prep tools.
For a chance to win leave a comment here with an email address or a way for me to contact you if you win. One winner will be chosen Friday, June 17th by random.org, good luck!
GIVEAWAY OVER, Congratulations Maryjane Beltran, you won!! Stay tuned for more giveaways coming soon!